Content on this page:
- Create a sub-group
- Make changes to a sub-group
- Adding new members directly to a sub-group
1. Create a sub-group
- Log onto admin.nyby.no
- Click on "Members" in the menu bar on the left, and click on "Sub-groups"
- Click on the blue botton "Create your first sub-group" if it your first sub-group in that particular gorup. If you have already created a sub-group, click on the "+ New sub-group" button in the top-right corner of the page
4. A pop-up window will appear. Make a name and a description for the sub-group. This could for example be a description of the criteria to join the sub-group. Choose members to add to the sub-group by clicking the gray "+ Choose members" button. A new pop-up window will appear with a list of the members in the group. You can either manually click on the names of the members you wish to add to the sub-group, or you can click the "Choose all" button on the top-right corner. To finish, click "Save"
2. Make changes a sub-group
- Hold the pointer directly over the sub-group and three blue dots will appear at the right-side of the sub-group
- Click "Edit"
3. A pop-up window will appear. Make your changes and click "Save"
4. Your sub-group has now been changed!
Adding new members directly to a sub-group
- On admin.nyby.no click "Members" in the menu bar on the left
- Click on "Your members"
- Click on "New member" in the top-right corner of the page
- Add name and number of the new member
- Click on the "+" button
- A drop-down will appear with the list of all available sub-groups
- Choose the sub-group you wish to add the new member to. If you want the new member to be added to more than one sub-group, click "+" again
- Click "Save" when the member has been added to the correct sub-group(s)