As a group admin you can create events in the Nyby app, and on admin.nyby.no
In the app:
- Launch the app and click on the orange buttton "Create a new event"
- Fill in the information for the event. All events need to have a name, date and start time. We recommend to add a picture, address and description so that invitees get all the information they need to attend
- Choose whether the event should be public or private. A public event will be displayed on the group's public page. A private event will only be shown to the group's members
- When you have filled in all the information, Click "Create"
The event will now be visible to group members on their home screen of the app!
- Logg inn via admin.nyby.no
- Make sure you are in the right group by checking the group name in the top-left corner on the page. If you are not in the right group, click on the arrow next to the group name to change groups
- Click on "Events" in the menu on the left
- Click "Create a new event"
- Follow the steps presented to you to fill in all relevant information
- In the last step you will be able to review the event
- Click "publish"
When creating an event, all members of the group will get a notification on their phone and the event will be visible to them on the home screen of the Nyby-app