As a volunteer in Nyby you can reply to the requests of others whom need help for something. To do so, you have to be a member of a group. If you have not joined a group yet, read how to here. If you are already part of a group, follow the steps below to reply to requests.
When someone posts a request you will receive a notification on your device. If you do not receive notifications, click this link for Apple or this link for Android to see how you can allow for push-notications.
- Request from people in your group will appear directly in the feed on your "Home" screen when someone needs help for something
- You can send a message to the person whom is requesting help by clicking on the request
- In the private message you can discuss the details of the request, such as time, place, or the exchange of phone numbers
4. When the details of the request is settled, you can click on "Make agreement". The other person needs to accept the agreement. If they accept, you will get notified.
To see your agreements, follow the steps below:
- Launch the app and click on "Home" in the top-left corner
- Click on "Your agreements"
- Here you will see all your agreements